Specialized internship positions center around administrative duties. Positions in the past have include communications, fund development, and social work. Specialized internship applicants are encouraged to have two semester availability. Positions will be posted online when available.
The Refugee Development Center offers a number of program internships each semester. Candidates are encouraged to apply early, as spaces fill quickly. Program interns spend most of their time in direct services. Responsibilities also include some program management. Hours vary according to intern availability and university requirements (minimum 8-12 hours/week).
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming an intern at the RDC, please email your cover letter and resume to Kaila Davidson-Edmonds at: email@example.com:
Important Internship Dates:
- Typically run from the 2nd week of September to the 1st week of December
- Applications accepted July 15 – August 6
- Fall 2017 Internship Description
- Typically run from the 2nd week of January to the last week of April
- Applications accepted October 15 – November 27
- Typically run from the 1st week of May to the last week of July
- Applications accepted March 1 – April 1
***You will hear from us within two weeks after the submission deadline
Want more Information?
If you are interested in more information about volunteering or interning at the Refugee Development Center, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to hear from you soon!